Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Tree


Another post from earlier this year...


Friday, March 28, 2008

Today is Susanna’s birthday. She was so excited when I told her. She said, Thank you, mama! and gave me a big hug.
She sat in the recliner across the room from me and after a minute asked me where are you going to put my birthday tree?
What??????
How bout right here? she asks, pointing to the spot where we had put the Christmas tree a few months ago.
OHHHHHH.....
I guess since Jimmy had explained to her that we celebrated Jesus’ birthday at Christmas, she associated that with her birthday and thought she would get a birthday tree too. Oh, the workings of the mind of a 4 year old.

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home